Batoula is a leading establishment in importing, distributing, and packaging fresh fruits and vegetables in Saudi Arabia. We work on providing restaurants, hotels, and supermarkets since 2010.
In 2020 Batoula has launched the fast house delivery service dey to the covid-19 pandemic, to encourage people to stay home and safe
Fruits and vegetables are picked daily, and BATOULA®️is working on connecting local and international farmers with consumers, such as restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, and individuals to provide the consumer with the farmer’s fresh and consistent picks.
With our organizational culture and hard work, we aim to be the best in supplying vegetables and fruits to our customers and partners in Saudi Arabia.
1) Expanding in importing our main products direct from all around the world to ensure the best quality.
2)Provide a vacuumed, chopped, and ready to eat products to all our customers with good quality that compliant with the Saudi Food and Drug Authority standards.
3)Opening retail stores to sell vegetables and fruits to our individual’s customers with BATOULA’s ®️ brand in 2021.
1- FAST SERVICE
3- ACHIEVEMENTS .
• Apples and pears.
• Citrus – oranges, grapefruits, mandarins, and limes.
• Stone fruit – nectarines, apricots, peaches, and plums.
• Tropical and exotic – bananas and mangoes.
• Berries – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwifruit, and passionfruit.
• Melons – watermelons, rockmelons, and honeydew melons.
• Tomatoes and avocados.
• Leafy green – lettuce, spinach, and silverbeet.
• Cruciferous – cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and broccoli.
• Marrow – pumpkin, cucumber, and zucchini.
• Root – potato, sweet potato, and yam.
• Edible plant stem – celery and asparagus.
• Allium – onion, garlic, and shallot.
1) We supply restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, and home delivery in Saudi Arabia.
2) We collaborate with the local farms for continuous fresh fruits and vegetable production.
3) We collaborate with international farms For continuously importing fresh fruits and vegetables to Saudi Arabia.
Factors of Success
1- Technical lines and specialized equipment for weighing, sorting, collecting and packing vegetables and fruits.
2- Warehouses with logistical services equipped with refrigerated rooms and storages that Suitable for vegetables and fruits.
3- Refrigerated and specialized transport units for the distribution of vegetables and fruits.
SATURDAY - THURSDAY
07:00 - 14:00